16 Ağustos 2009 Pazar

i'd like a stone please?

i admit i've lost stone
fear of the stone
i died for stone
stone practice
behind blue stone
wasted stone
master of stone
stones bloody stones
my fragile stones would be broken
stone bunun neresinde?
all i need is ace of stones
just as long as u stone by me
the silent stone
holy stone
second life stone
dancing with my stone
show me how to stone
boys dont stone
a natural stone
phantom of stone
soldier of stone
you are big in stone
a drinking stone
what if stone was one of us?
stone part of town
scotty doesnt stone
dont you need somebody to stone?
knocking on stones door
S.T.O.N.E
funeral of stones
start wearing stones for me now
tell me what to stone


şair burda, fonda like a stone varken, alkolün insan psikolojisi üzerindeki olumsuz etkilerinden dem vurmuş hatta bu da yetmezmiş gibi metropol yaşantısının getirdiği bıkkınlığın boyutunu gözler önüne sermiş.

3 yorum:

Adsız dedi ki...

Çok bonguyorsun. Az bong. Bongo Bong?

çelik dedi ki...

hastalıga karşı uyku ve bong hem ne güzel demiş usta şair bongi bongi bongi bong

henkmudi dedi ki...

bong dedikce benim aklıma banana hamak(hammock diye yazılır aslen) geliyo cok kotu oluyorum